The Big Decisions are a San Diego based high energy bluegrass and Americana band known to play the music that gets people dancing, singing, laughing, drinking, and celebrating!
By continuously playing highly engaging and entertaining shows, The Big Decisions have become well known around San Diego and have a very loyal diverse local fan base. Their sound includes original music, traditional bluegrass standards, foot-stomping Americana, and various pop covers that include popular tunes from artists like Stevie Wonder, Frank Zappa, Steely Dan, and the Talking Heads to name a few.
The Big Decisions are:
- Matt Bruno – Mandolin
- Jason Weiss – Banjo
- Joe Wexler – Bass
- Grant Newton IV – Guitar
The Big Decisions play all over SoCal, including some of the below venues:
- Adam’s Avenue Unplugged Festival San Diego, CA
- Adam’s Avenue Street Fair San Diego, CA
- Big Bear Music Festival Big Bear, CA
- Mount Laguna Music Festival Mount Laguna, CA
- Sycamore Den San Diego, CA (monthly residency)
- Rosie O’Grady’s San Diego, CA
- Winston’s Beach Club San Diego, CA
- Midnight Jack Brewing Company Oceanside, CA
- The Cordova Bar San Diego, CA
- Pine House Cafe Mount Laguna, CA
- Little Italy Mercato San Diego, CA
- 7 Grand San Diego San Diego, CA
- Rabbit Hole San Diego, CA
- Mother’s Saloon San Diego, CA
- Black Cat Bar San Diego, CA
- Suzie’s Farm San Diego, CA
- Wild Willow Farm San Diego, CA
- Ritual Tavern San Diego, CA (monthly residency)
- Porter’s Pub La Jolla, CA
- The Water Conservation Garden El Cajon, CA
- Outdoor Outreach Annual BBQ Encinitas, CA
We love playing weddings, parties, and corporate events too!
Book The Big Decisions to play at your establishment or event by emailing us on Facebook or at email@example.com.